JUDGEMENT DAY AT MONEYREAGH!
La Mon Hotel, Moneyreagh, Thurs 15th May 2014
Glentoran Community Trust, in association with Glentoran FC, White Collar Boxing, and our sponsors St Francis Group, present an evening of boxing and entertainment, consisting of 10 – 15 contests, featuring Glentoran players and Supporters.
Proceeds from the evening will go DIRECTLY to Glentoran Manager Eddie Patterson to boost his ‘player fund’, once he has exhausted his club funding for season 2014/15. The remainder will go to support GCT projects, and our associated charity on the night, locally based ‘SOS’ – Survivors of Suicide (for more details see SOS info sheet)
FIGHT LIST & RUNNING ORDER – FIRST FIGHT 8.00pm start (approx)
- 27kilo – 11 years : Aaron Brown v Lewis Neill (Monkstown Boxing Club)
- 31kilo – 12 years: Ben Best v Jordan Allen (Monkstown Boxing Club)
- 60kilo Lightweight: Daryl Clarke v Stewart Crawford (Monkstown Boxing Club)
- Jonny Addis (Glentoran 1sts) v Kyle Mackie (Glentoran II’s)
- Tim McCann (Former player) v Mo Kitchen (Supporter)
- Graham Childs (Supporter) v Steven Gordon (Glentoran 1sts)
- Jay Magee (Glentoran 1sts) v Dickson Chisanga (Glentoran II’s)
- Jonny Poots (Quarry GSC) v Stephen Beattie (Raven GSC)
Visit our ballot and auction page HERE
Doors open at 7.00pm, and dress code for this event is CASUAL
Tickets for the event are priced at £15, and tables of 10 may be reserved at £150, tickets are available from our shop or by calling 07725211668.